Thursday, January 5, 2012

Notable Noah: New Experience

We did something today, I have never done.  Well, two things actually. 
1.  We went to a homeschool activity.  We don’t usually do these, because they are 45 minutes to an hour away.
2. We went ice skating.  Or well, Noah did.  Not me.  I decided to go to this hour away activity, because I wanted Noah to have some ice skating experience. 
Besides, the rink manager will help the kids.  Which means I don’t need to get on the ice.  I thought it was a good idea for them to have cones for “helps”.    So, he didn’t hang on the wall the whole time.  Hopefully, as the weeks go by he will abandon the cones, though even the skilled skaters were using them – for fun I guess. 
ice skating 3
ice skating2
ice skating

1 comment:

  1. We tried ice skating for the first time this year too! My kiddos LOVE it! And I have tons of fun video clipping them!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete

Noah's 4th grade reading list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...