Monday, October 3, 2011

Art!

I must admit teaching art is not my favorite.  In fact, if I could skip it I would, but I can't so that is why I am using Erica from Confessions of a Homeschoolers Art Unit study.   She is so creative. 

I would have a hard time getting "the artist" lessons in without this study.  So, our first artist to study was Pablo Picasso. 
Here is Noah's first try at a "Picasso - like drawing"  (or rather second- I made him go back and do it agian when he didn't listen carefully to the directions the first time.) 

He is rather proud of it. 


He calls it "Stained-glass man".  If you want to know how he created this drawing then visit  The Art Fairy. She gives step by step instruction.  We used colored pencils, instead of regular pencils though. 
  Next up.....Van Gogh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah's 4th grade reading list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...