Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time’s getting away from me

thumbnailCAY0G2EL
I wish I could say that I have everything done for this coming school year.  I. do. not.  And it’s driving me crazy.  I mean I have scheduled in that we are starting on AUGUST 15th. 
On top of that I made the mistake of checking  -- just to see – how much I had left.  Umm, quite a bit of it…
I like to have the whole year, put into folders, schedules, and notebooks BEFORE we start.  So far, it is slow going.  I do, however, finally have all of his books bought.  So, we are getting somewhere…
This past few weeks kinda got away from me.  {summer fun}
I tell myself, that IT WILL BE OK IF I DON”T HAVE IT ALL FINISHED

And it will be okay. 
On the bright side our summer activities are going great, and Noah is having lots of fun with his cousin who has come up for a visit!  (pics to come in the next few days)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah's 4th grade reading list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...