Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!




Happy 2011 to everyone!  Noah and his dad began the new year by going to see "Voyage of the Dawn Treader."    Much to my surprise I didn't get much reaction out of Noah -- though he did like the cool, 3D glasses! 
We will be getting back to school for the "second half" slowly.  I think we will begin on Tuesday.  The reason for this.  I simply am not quite ready. I enjoy the relaxed time we have had this last week and a half. 

The goals I have for this year -- are not many, or maybe more accurately too many.  Mostly, schooling goals, I would really, really like it if he would stay on focus, because I have tons of things to do planned!!!
Noah has learned so much already this year, that I can't wait to begin again and see what he will learn next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah's 4th grade reading list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...