Monday, January 24, 2011

First Aid Unit

This week part of our History lessons are on Florence Nightingale.  So, I thought that for fun we will also do a first aid unit.  He should love this as he is interested in all things medical.    We will be learning the 4 C's of first aid:  confidence, common sense, calmness, and comfort.  Also some definitions of first aid terms, and practicing some "mock" first aid on each other.  This should be fun!  I know I got these ideas from one of the many homeschool blogs that I read every day, so thank you for your ideas.  They were great.

ETA:  I found the site I got these ideas from, here is the link: http://hsbapost.com/2009/11/24/first-aid-unit-study/  Thank you, Rhonda for these ideas, my sons loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah's 4th grade reading list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...